Listen to podcast audio:
In a world that seems to be growing darker and more difficult by the day, Gary Wilkerson exhorts Christians to take time to focus on God’s goodness. As we do, we will see his goodness start flowing through our lives to those around us.
Key Points from the Podcast
- God’s mercy flows from his goodness, but one day, in heaven, mercy will no longer be needed.
- In a world that can seem so dark and difficult at times, it is important to take time to focus on thank God for his goodness.
- Every good thing comes from the Father above.
- God’s goodness is unchanging. He has always been good and will always be good.
- As you focus on God and his goodness you will start see his goodness flowing through your life to others.
Bible Verses Referenced in the Podcast
Romans 2:4, Psalm 33:5, Psalm 107:8–9, Psalm 27:13, James 1:17
Other episodes in this series:
About Gary Wilkerson
Gary Wilkerson is the President of World Challenge, an international mission organization that was founded by his father, David Wilkerson. He is also the Founding Pastor of The Springs Church, which he launched in 2009 with a handful of people. He has traveled nationally and internationally at conferences and conducted mission ventures such as church planting, starting orphanages, clinics, feeding programs among the poorest of the poor and the most unreached people of the earth. Gary and his wife Kelly have four children and live in Colorado Springs, CO.