E-mail to a Friend Print
May 10, 2012
All over the world, pastors and church leaders labor day in and day out to bring His love to those in need. As a minister, you have no doubt experienced the joy of His hand guiding you.
Louisiana State Penitentiary
Main Prison Chapel
Angola, LA 70712
|9:00 AM||Session 1|
|11:00 AM||Session 2|
|2:00 PM||Session 3|
|3:45 PM||Session 4|
|5:30 PM||Tour of Angola Prison (optional)|
|7:00 PM||Concert with Brooklyn Tabernacle Singers (free but need to register)|
As the Chapel is located in the prison, all conference participants must abide by the following rules and regulations:
- When entering the grounds of a penal institution in Louisiana, you consent to a search of your person, property and vehicle.
- No weapons, ammunition, alcohol and drugs are allowed on prison property. For those taking medication, please bring only your daily dosage.
- All vehicles must be locked. Personal items including cellphones can be left in your locked vehicle.
- Participants are only allowed to bring in a bible, a pen and paper to the Chapel.
- A government issued ID is required.
In the event of an emergency while you are attending the conference/concert, you can only be reached through Rev Jim Rentz at 225 936 1535.
The evening concert by the BT singers is a separate event. To attend this free concert, please register online at Wilkerson Publications
There is a tour of Angola Prison after the last session. Those interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific Prayer Requests
Please pray for the key leaders in Louisiana that they may be able to invite and unite as many pastors from many if not all the denominations in their area. Please pray for openness and unity for all the church leaders.
Please pray for the organizers to get the word out to all so we can have an encounter with the Lord and for many pastors to be restored, strengthened, encouraged, empowered and have an expectancy from the Lord.