World Challenge Online Help
This area is for our Web site only, not for Windows or the Internet help.
- If you wish to order an in print book online, you must enter the store, or shopping area, of our site. All of your information is sealed, encrypted, and secure. We retrieve the data daily (except for Saturdays and Sundays).
- When ordering more than one of a particular item, you have to change the quantity, then click the update button to reset to the new quantity.
When ordering multiple items, it is necessary to go through the full process of choosing one item, choosing quantity, then click to continue shopping, which returns you back to the catalog. We realize this adds extra steps, but it is part of the security features. You will find this same requirement at other online stores too.
- When ordering from outside the U.S., please enter all the information, then choose "Foreign Order" for shipping. We will e-mail you with the correct shipping amount within 24 hours. Orders placed on Friday evening, Saturday, or Sunday will be answered by Monday afternoon.
- When you use the links to Add Me, Add a Friend, Change of Address or even to remove your name from our mailing list, PLEASE use the subject line to let us know what we are to do.
- To Add Me, please put "Add Me" in the subject line, then type your name, address, city, state and zip code.
- To Add A Friend, be sure to put "Add A Friend" in the subject line, then each person's name, address, city, state and zip code. Be sure to make a definite separation between each name and address.
- For address changes, please put "Change of Address" in the subject line. Please include your name and previous address, as well as your new address to complete the process.
- When ordering from a foreign country, please enter the information, then choose "Foreign Order" for shipping. Be careful to accurately enter your e-mail address, as this is the only way for us to contact you.
- Because of the complexities of shipping to foreign addresses, we will e-mail you the correct shipping charges.
- Be sure to respond to our e-mail with your full foreign address. We must have complete information.
- We apologize for this time-consuming method. We make every effort to charge a reasonable amount for shipping, rather than a flat percentage to all countries.
- Be patient—foreign orders sometimes take longer. Please allow 12 weeks for surface, or 4 weeks for air mail